Tuesday, August 8, 2017

A Famous Actress (Updated)

I have previously posted about my niece being an actress in Thailand. That post has been deleted and I am sharing some updates today with some elaborate captions which I will remove them after a few days. I don't feel nice if my relatives read them with raised eyebrows.

So enjoy reading what I have to brag and blow my trumpet sometimes to shiok sendiri. Here I go again about my niece's career success. I would like to further update you after seeing her face on the cover of the current issue of Thailand's Hello! exclusive magazine.



In the current issue, she poses beautifully with her banker hubby.
She has been a very famous face in many glossy magazines and her mum
who is my first cousin, would proudly share & update all
who know their family.

I was in primary school when I saw her as a very adorable baby
learning to crawl. I visited her house in a very posh residential area of
Bangkok's Soi Rajakru where only closely related families of the
Choonhavan surname could set up homes. My niece is very well known
and hails from influential family background where both her 4 paternal
and maternal grandparents came from very influential families in
the history of Thailand.

Not long after the visit, my cousin lost her husband and baby son
in a fatal car crash while on their way to their seaside vacation home
which is adjacent to the Royal Summer Palace in Hua Hin,
about 200km from Bangkok. The deaths of the young and handsome
hubby along with her precious baby son truly shattered my cousin's
life into million pieces. I remembered my mum crying so hard
when she got the tragic news as she fondly baby-sat my
cousin & sibling when my mum lived with her own
brother in Thailand. My mum's brother was a well known
doctor then, from Bangkok's Siriraj Hospital before he
 migrated to US. It was a real miracle that my cousin could pick
up her life again and groomed her only daughter up so well with the
all her love and best education for the privileged inside the
Royal Palace grounds. She later took up modelling for fun
and ended up becoming a famous actress, TV host
and celebrity face for SK-II Thailand.



  
I believe that many of you could have seen my niece's 
pretty face on all the SK-II counters in the shopping malls
of Bangkok. I also wanted to look beautiful too but had to fork
out my own money to buy the SK-II men's facial cleansers and
essence lotions directly from Japan which is so much cheaper.
I also bought the facial cleanser for my wife and she loves it.




Besides her soaring acting career and appearances in the ads of SK-II, Coach,
Jimmy Choo and many others, she has recently endorsed a new
product in Thailand. The above product's photo was beautifully photographed
 in the romantic Paris last week where my cousin proudly appeared 
with her famous daughter. My cousin who was being educated in New Hampshire
is the oldest among all my cousins on my Thai clan's side while
I am the youngest of all.


***


33 comments:

  1. Anay is so good la.

    You're making her more well known here with your post. *thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you. You make me sound like a good uncle.

      Delete
  2. wah sei, publicity for ur niece? haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I tumpang her publicity. Wakakaka

      Delete
  3. Glamorous! Even your cousin looks so charming and beautiful... next time when I go Bangkok, I must look out for her picture and I will tell my friends, "hey, that is my friend's niece la!" :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This mother and daughter make a perfection charming & loving pair. You can ask for her autograph if you bump into her!

      Delete
  4. Your niece will be happy to have you blog about her, hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always envy those actors and actresses who are rich, successful and good looking, it must be their good karma to inherit all these, your niece looks very elegant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and I think so alike. I always analyze a successful or suffering person with thoughts that one's karma rules their fate. My niece looks elegant with natural charming ways and the Thais know her life story, so they could tell her sincerity and kindness. She is very popular too.

      Delete
  6. you shouldn't delete as some fine day she too will read and know about....:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry that I have confused my readers. I will not delete this post but reduce the text captions. Please visit me again yeah.

      Delete
  7. Your cousin is one gutsy (and beautiful) lady...single-handedly bringing up her daughter after such tragedy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that she is gutsy and very tough minded, getting my fullest respect and salutes for enduring the pain till this day. Sometimes I wished to ask her for some advice on her strengths but I always put aside my thoughts.

      Delete
  8. You can ask your niece for a chance to appear in one of her events so you can share the limelight lah. So all our comments here will disappear when you delete your post, hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be a joke that she wants her fat ugly uncle to appear as well.
      Hey, I will not delete this post except shorten the lengthy text captions that I wrote. All the comments will stay intact. No worries yeah....

      Delete
  9. Both your wife and niece are beautiful and talented. I envy you very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Saito-San. This is a nice compliment and I appreciate that.

      Delete
  10. Wow, she is really stunning, TM. Your family is filled with gutsy, talented ladies. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she is indeed stunning and charming which would make heads turn wherever she goes. There are more gutsy ladies for me to shout out. Shall I? LOL

      Delete
  11. Like mother like daughter, both look so elegant & pretty~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is true that both mother and daughter are such a beautiful pair.
      They often made appearances in hi-so functions where paparazzi would hound them.

      Delete
  12. OMG~ Hi, famous blogger uncle there! She is so beautifullllllllllllllllllllllllllll!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she is beautiful. Is the famous blogger uncle here beautiful too?
      Wakakakaka

      Delete
  13. Your niece is really sweet looking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has been sweet since she was a little kid. I had never expected her to grow up into a popular celebrity.

      Delete
  14. Your niece is gorgeous! And some more so famous, so her uncle can tumpang glamour, right? hee..hee...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anay, her look is very unique.

    Unlike other beauties, she has her own charisma. She looks so good and feminine in her short hair. Ahem! Ahem! Because Yannie is short hair too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. it's inspiring that after the family tragedy, your cousin and her daughter have managed to find new happiness in their lives :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. They both look lovely! Indeed your cousin must be a courageous woman to withstand all the disaster and brought up her only daughter to become a popular actress. Your niece got a pretty face :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are not calang calang orang. You are well connected to the high and mighty and also beautiful people. No wonder you are good looking yourself.

    Your cousin is really one strong woman to be able to bring herself together again and provide the best for her only daughter. I have my upmost respect for her.

    ReplyDelete
  19. She is beautiful. Good looks from your Thai side of family no doubt about it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Next time I want to buy SKII from Japan too.

    ReplyDelete

My Trip To Hong Kong

In a few hours time, we will be going to the airport to catch the first flight to Hong Kong for my wife's participation at the Hong Kon...