Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Let's Go - Sun, Sea & Surf

My wife had flown off last week to join a group of IRONMAN hikers to scale the Mount Rinjani. Their tough trails would have taken them 3 days of trekking to reach the peak of the volcano and another 1 day to descend to the land again.

Now I need a break so badly and would fly off alone, early tomorrow morning. There, I will sip coconut water and watch the waves & sunset by the ocean. I will get a board and go surfing with dolphins too.




I will meet up with my wife and gang at Lombok in Indonesia. Lombok is a huge island right beside the famous Bali Island resort. There is a famous Mount Rinjani Volcano in Lombok and it is very alive.




See you next week!




***


20 comments:

  1. shioknyer!!! I so wanna go for vacation too!!! but unfortunately, got to study for exam ~~~~huhuhu~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. how come you did not go for the hike too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha you are so creative to insert your selfie in a swimming pool into the lombok surfing poster. do take a photo of you surfing, ok? enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've not been to lombok, but i've heard nice things about it generally. wishing you a memorably enjoyable time there!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. 🍌Kool......have a swinging time 🍌

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, do sound like it is going to be a wonderful holiday, enjoy your trip

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your sun, sea.....and (maybe) surf? Kekeke! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun, Anay!

    Anay not climbing Rinjani with Letchumi kah???

    ReplyDelete
  9. Take care and enjoy your beach vacation :)

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  10. You'll be my advisor before I go to Lombok next time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My darling is going for a Rinjani trip too

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anay, happy holiday. Anay is pandai in editing picture. Appearing sexy but not showing the tek tek.

    Why only joining the Ironman group later? Anay should join and be the Ironman ma!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wah, sounds so exciting! I've yet to visit Lombok........

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Enjoy Lombok TM! Share lots of beach body pics okay?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I saw your FB, eee so jealous!! Lombok is a beautiful place I heard!
    You have a safe and great trip ya!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wahh.. Ironmen and Ironlady! Contrary to your wife, I am a scary type especially coming to heights and adventures. Like you, I prefer to sip coconut water and laze...hahaha... Enjoy your hols!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've been to Lombok for my company trip and maybe we followed tour that time, I found the trip not really appealing to me :P
    PS: I've sent email to you, please check ya :)

    ReplyDelete

Happy Deepavali To All My Hindu Friends

I had a very hectic day today which drained all my energy. My car's air-con had a leakage and it had to stay overnight at the workshop....