Hard Rock Cafe @ Makati City
This will be my second last post of my trip to Manila.
The next final post will be covering the slum & poorest
areas. Let's talk something happier today.
We went to the Hard Rock Cafe unplanned,
while we were just cruising across the chic areas
of Glorietta 3 in Makati City. I was curious to see their
interiors after having seen their famed cafes in
Manhattan, Beijing, Los Angeles & etc.
1. Hola! Mabuhay! I trotted inside happily.
2. They have a 2 level Cafe, so similar to the
one I got drunk inside Manhattan at New York City.
3. Lots of typical musicians' memorabilia would decorate their walls
to add sentimental excitement for the Hard Rockers!
4. This is their long bar table. They just opened doors at noon
and the tiny crowd had started to trickle in.
5. So many bottles of alcohol and liquor to keep you
stoned drunk and happy.
6. They have pool tables with Pinoys & Pinays enjoying.
7. My poor wifey was sitting far behind looking bored
but very patient with me for snapping so many photos
for my blogs. She is always my best and supportive
traveling companion in my life! Hihihi...
8. Finally! We ordered snack and drinks. Now is her turn to snap
photos before I could sink my teeth into the appetizers.
9. Their signature Raspberry Fruity Vodka is so heavenly nice
and I was tipsy after 2 glasses! I thought it was a mild cocktail.
10. This plate of sliced bread with Mexican styled tomatoes & cheese
was delicious. I forgot the mouthful names as usual.
11. Voila! This potato skins with salsa & cheese was fabulous.
I forgot its mouthful names again. Sorry yeah!
12. Cheers to all my readers & blogger friends!
13. These items belong to Keith Richards who is a famous
English musician, singer and actor who often hit the
headlines for good & wrong reasons. His well known
I've never had a problem with drugs.
I've had problems with the police.
14. The jacket belongs to Tina Turner!
I love her songs!
15. These comic drawings were done by Elton John himself.
I can never forget his wedding photo being dressed in a full
gown bridal dress complete with a veil. OMG!
16. Hello? My wifey was still smiling happily.
So I continued to snap photos for you to see.
17. These items belong to Paul McCartney of the Beatles.
So much memories for uncles like me.
18. I had to take a break & went to piss in the Gent's Toilet.
They have so much decorations inside to keep our
19. They have 2 Souvenir Stores for hard core fans too.
20. I bought T-shirts for my wifey & the DJ of BFM radio.
21. The Teddy Bears looked cute but why are they not
wearing the bandana of Philippines flag?
22. My signature jump!
Happy Holidays to everyone.